Important Rental Bike Information
Please Read This Entire Page Before Renting. Rental bikes pictured on this page may not always be available on your day of rental with the exact color and/or graphics pictured, due to many varied circumstances. We reserve the right to substitute color, and consumable parts, at all times. It’s for your own good- our fleet is in TOP condition.
- 48 Hour Cancellation Policy: After reserving, your bike is removed from our fleet’s availability list.
- IMPORTANT: THE FIRST DAY OF ANY RENTAL IS RATED AT THE “SINGLE-DAY” PRICE; “MULTI-DAY” RATE APPLIES TO SECOND DAY & BEYOND ONLY
- Reservations require a credit card number that we will only charge if you do not call to cancel at least 48 hours before your scheduled rental. If you fail to do so, we will bill your card for the first day of the reservation for each bike that we could have rented otherwise.
- Your rental must be paid in full before leaving the shop. Each rider must be present for brief safety instruction and orientation on the use of the rental equipment.
- List Accurate Heights and Weights. We book the bike based on the height and weight that you have given us. If you guess or give us a wrong height there is a good chance that we will not have the right size bike for you when you arrive. The weight limits on our bikes is 275 pounds.
- Group Discount Rate:Groups of 6 or more receive $5 off per bike each day
- Reservations Are Highly Recommended. During the busy seasons we will BOOK out 2-3 weeks prior. If you are trying to reserve a bike with 72 hours it is best to give us a phone call to check availability.
- Damages to the bike incurred while being rented are the responsibly of the renter.
- FIRST AND FOREMOST, HAVE FUN!